7/5/2019 reflection blog-Joei.S
Today I created my own Blogger account for my class reflection blog. I didn't know that I could make a blog so easily. However, now that I know, I am starting to wonder if most of the blogs out on the Internet are appropriate or not for using them as sources (similar to Wikipedia).
I used my real name for my Blogger account this time. I thought it would be safe since I do not need to share my blogs publicly.
Also, I found out that there is a graph called "the forgetting curve" and according to that, if people do not review what they have learned, they will forget 25-40% of what they have learned after one day. However, if they review what they have learned, it will become easier to remember.
I used my real name for my Blogger account this time. I thought it would be safe since I do not need to share my blogs publicly.
Also, I found out that there is a graph called "the forgetting curve" and according to that, if people do not review what they have learned, they will forget 25-40% of what they have learned after one day. However, if they review what they have learned, it will become easier to remember.
Comments
Post a Comment