21/5/2019 reflection blog-Joei.S
I think the Japanese education system does not accept new technology and when it does, it does not adopt it fast enough, or unnecessary rules are imposed upon it. Today we were told about the reality of Japanese universities restricting students sharing their Google websites or videos. I think this is because universities want to avoid all kind of risks, problems or complaints such as hacking, bullying and privacy.
I think Japanese schools should not impose rules about how people want to use their Google websites or videos because I think people should take responsibility for their own actions. Anyway, Japanese people are really careful about avoiding internet related troubles, for example, there are many people who do not show their real faces or names in Youtube videos. Therefore, I think there's no need for Japanese schools to impose restrictions and instead, they should just accept new technology into their education system.
Within our groups, we each took on a specific duty. Each person did either the Spectator, Insider or Dreamer role. However, after this, there was no conversation because everyone was doing their own thing. I thought we should have worked on a single topic and brainstormed ideas then go on to the next topic. Although at the end of the class, we talked about the current problem with the swimming pool. Then in about three minutes, about five good ideas came out, so that's why I think we should brainstorm ideas instead of working on our own.
Comments
Post a Comment