10/6/2019 reflection blog-Joei.S
Today we learned about creative commons. This organization releases licenses that can allow you to use other people's articles, images etc if you fulfil the conditions. I find this very helpful since I always had to check the references carefully each time I use an image. There are four symbols that show the creative commons licenses' level (attribution, share-alike, non-commercial, no derivative works). Mentioning these licenses in presentations can make it more reliable. The only problem is that the creative commons logo looks like the copyright logo (there is an extra "c").
Also, we learned about Bitly. This website service lets us shorten a long URL. For a test, I made a shortened URL using Bitly. This is the URL when I searched "bitly" on Google Chrome. The actual URL for this was {https://www.google.com/search?ei=tz_-XO2RCtzKmAWfuIiQDg&q=bitly&oq=bitly&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i67j0l3j0i10j0l5.6074.6919..7231...0.0..0.118.520.2j3......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71j35i39.gXy6lpAjiSc} but I shortened it to {bit.ly/bitlyGoogleSearch2019}. The references part of my presentations or SSH essays is usually full of long URLs and unnatural spaces like the URL above, but from now on, I will use Bitly in my references page.
Also, we learned about Bitly. This website service lets us shorten a long URL. For a test, I made a shortened URL using Bitly. This is the URL when I searched "bitly" on Google Chrome. The actual URL for this was {https://www.google.com/search?ei=tz_-XO2RCtzKmAWfuIiQDg&q=bitly&oq=bitly&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i67j0l3j0i10j0l5.6074.6919..7231...0.0..0.118.520.2j3......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71j35i39.gXy6lpAjiSc} but I shortened it to {bit.ly/bitlyGoogleSearch2019}. The references part of my presentations or SSH essays is usually full of long URLs and unnatural spaces like the URL above, but from now on, I will use Bitly in my references page.
Comments
Post a Comment