17/6/2019 reflection blog-Joei.S

Today we worked in groups to prepare for the presentation. At the beginning of the class, Mr.Paterson said that the presentation was tomorrow. I panicked because I only had one day to prepare and practice for it, but I still haven't finished yet. I was relieved for a time when the presentation was postponed to next Monday, but I soon realised that unfortunately, there are other assignments and projects to do this week and I have less time to work on this project. Now I regret not making a schedule beforehand because when we rush to complete our projects, usually the quality of the project would not be good, especially presentations. My other members have finished their part of the slideshow so tomorrow we want to go through all the slides and check what we are going to say.

I can imagine what would happen if we do not practise our presentation. Our non-verbal communication skills would be poor, have no uniformity as a team and our presentation will be boring for the audience. The delivery may be a problem for me because I'm not the type of person who is bright, happy and have communication skills. That makes me the brain (head) of the team, so our team needs to work on the order of the slideshow/presentation too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5/5 the Hobbit chapter 14

5/6 The Hobbit chapter 19

5/6 The Hobbit chapter 18