1/7/2019 reflection blog-Joei.S
Today we finished all of our presentations and received our feedback. Overall, I thought the most difficult points were the eye contact and the posture. I found it difficult to focus on the non-verbal aspect of my presentation. I think, however, that with practice, I should become better at this.
I found group six's presentation good today because they moved and focused on one specific topic. Also, having a quote in the one last thing slide was impressive because it's easy to remember and it's a good way to end the presentation. When it was Q&A time, I found that I couldn't think of a question quickly enough so I didn't come up with a good question to ask.
I was surprised when Mr.Paterson said we were going to do the presentation again. I felt tired when I thought about the practice we'll have to do during the summer holidays when there are so many other assignments to do. Although, the only way we can improve the delivery part of the presentation is to practice. Thinking positively, having to do a presentation again is a great opportunity to do better.
I found group six's presentation good today because they moved and focused on one specific topic. Also, having a quote in the one last thing slide was impressive because it's easy to remember and it's a good way to end the presentation. When it was Q&A time, I found that I couldn't think of a question quickly enough so I didn't come up with a good question to ask.
I was surprised when Mr.Paterson said we were going to do the presentation again. I felt tired when I thought about the practice we'll have to do during the summer holidays when there are so many other assignments to do. Although, the only way we can improve the delivery part of the presentation is to practice. Thinking positively, having to do a presentation again is a great opportunity to do better.
Comments
Post a Comment