2/7/2019 reflection blog-Joei.S

Today, our group got feedback on our presentation. I had problems with eye contact and the handclasp in front of my body. Looking at the video of the presentation, I noticed that until the solution slide, I was looking more at the audience but after that, I was looking at the screen a lot longer. Also, I wasn't looking at the audience individually but looking at them as a group. This means that I didn't look at the persons at the back and in their eyes. I didn't notice what I was doing with my hands during the presentation but after I watched the video, I found out that my natural resting posture looked a little defensive. The mouth of the group, Mayako had her arms open all the time, so I will try to imitate her.

For the slides, we had a lot of problems with the images. In particular, we need to work on the problem of using images that are more connected to the content. There are not many good images that match the topic on free photos websites. This led to using the cartoonish images because they matched the content more than the real pictures. Also, we needed to make the size of the photos consistent which I think looks better.  I realized that unifying the font, image type etc. in the slides was very important.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5/5 the Hobbit chapter 14

5/6 The Hobbit chapter 19

5/6 The Hobbit chapter 18