9/10 reflection blog
Today, we learned about Google sites. I heard that creating a website was easy, and I was very surprised when I tried to make my own website that it was so simple, but at the same time, looked very professional.
Showing a website that I made myself at the end of the presentation really shows that we are putting the effort into the project. Putting a QR code of our website in the slideshow might be a good idea too, because the audience doesn't usually have time to type in the link. If we use QR codes, the audience just have to scan the code using their smartphones. Also, this school's website is very hard to view on smartphones. Perhaps, if we had used Google sites, it could be a much better website. Furthermore, I was very impressed by how much Google is contributing to the dissemination of education combined with technology.
We also learned about infographics. I didn't know the word "infographic" but I've seen infographics in many places. Infographics have illustrations that draws that audience's attention. It's like a summary so the audience can easily understand the overall image. After looking at some infographics, I thought that websites should be like infographics/presentations. This means having more visual information and readable paragraphs so that the viewer doesn't get tired of reading all the words on the website.
Showing a website that I made myself at the end of the presentation really shows that we are putting the effort into the project. Putting a QR code of our website in the slideshow might be a good idea too, because the audience doesn't usually have time to type in the link. If we use QR codes, the audience just have to scan the code using their smartphones. Also, this school's website is very hard to view on smartphones. Perhaps, if we had used Google sites, it could be a much better website. Furthermore, I was very impressed by how much Google is contributing to the dissemination of education combined with technology.
We also learned about infographics. I didn't know the word "infographic" but I've seen infographics in many places. Infographics have illustrations that draws that audience's attention. It's like a summary so the audience can easily understand the overall image. After looking at some infographics, I thought that websites should be like infographics/presentations. This means having more visual information and readable paragraphs so that the viewer doesn't get tired of reading all the words on the website.
Comments
Post a Comment