9/17 reflection blog

      Today, I learned about using multimedia to make our presentations look more persuasive. I researched about multimedia and found that there were 5 elements of multimedia (text, image, audio, video and animation). The website I researched said that audio, video and animation were categorized in the dynamic elements. Perhaps if our group enhanced these elements, it would become an impressive presentation. 

      Then I learned about the "mouth" person catching people's attention. I thought Apple was smart because they didn't call the visitors to come to the council, but made them come. My group thought that just saying "Hello we are going to start our presentation" before the presentation isn't really effective. So we are planning to show a short video before going to the actual presentation to catch the audience's attention. The content of the video is about reviewing the bad points of our classroom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5/5 the Hobbit chapter 14

5/6 The Hobbit chapter 19

5/6 The Hobbit chapter 18