10/15 presentation v2.0 has finished

  Team 1 (school protectors) did their presentation today. There were a few things that I realized. Firstly, I thought that the mouth speaker was good at catching people's attention because he talked loudly and enthusiastically. He used gestures too so I felt that he really wanted to tell us something. Secondly, there was a lot of movement in this group. Usually, when we try to walk in front of the class, we tend to walk unnaturally because of nervousness however, they walked naturally in front of the class so we were able to focus on the talk. Thirdly, I noticed that they did a lot of handclasps. So I reflected on my presentation. I found out that I was doing handclasps in the last half of my part. However, there were less so I can say that I  improved.
  Then Mr.Paterson told us that in other presentations, we should tell the audience when they should ask questions. I prefer having the Q&A part at the end because to have a persuasive presentation, the presentation shouldn't be interrupted. Also, the audience should listen until the end of the presentation before asking questions because the presenter might explain things later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5/5 the Hobbit chapter 14

5/6 The Hobbit chapter 19

5/6 The Hobbit chapter 18