10/21 presentation feedback

 Today, our team received feedback on the presentation from Mr.Paterson. I thought my result wouldn't be good because I had fewer gestures and movement compared to last time. To my surprise, my part of the presentation was good overall. Mr.Paterson pointed out that for improvement, I should have a slide that emphasizes how long students sit on chairs.
 Listening to other member's feedback, there were some points of improvement I could relate to. The first point was we shouldn't take pictures in portrait mode. Because I did this, I had to crop and enlarge the photo. This made the resolution of the photo low, and the editing was troublesome. The second point was not opening my arms. I have a habit of doing handclasps when I feel nervous. I tried not to do this, but my arms were still in front of my body so I looked protective. I think I need to do more practice.  I thought my teammates did better this time too.  I was pleased with my results.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5/5 the Hobbit chapter 14

5/6 The Hobbit chapter 19

5/6 The Hobbit chapter 18