10/8
Mr.Paterson pointed out to one group that there should be a key phrase above the summary photos, and the photos should relate to the content of the presentation. Our group used photos that directly relate to the content, although Mr.Paterson said that the photo can be something that represents key points of the content. For example, dangerousness can be represented by a picture of a cobra. However, the key point of my part is that we need to create a social classroom environment. I can't imagine anything that represents that.
I finally realized that we shouldn't write "one last thing" on the one last thing slide because we will say that: instead, I think we should use that slide to reinforce the message that sums up our whole presentation, by maybe using a quote or a relevant image.
One group had very interesting pictures and they joked and used humor in their presentation. I thought that was very good because it grabbed my attention and I enjoyed listening to their presentation. I felt that everyone's second presentation was much better than their first so that means that if we practice more, we will get better.
Comments
Post a Comment