9/30-reflection blog

Since the presentation was postponed, I was able to do an extra practice of my presentation at home. After practicing, I still thought that I wouldn't be able to answer the audience's questions.  If somebody asks me a question, I would have to answer it on the spot, so I needed to understand everything about my topic to respond. I realized that mentioning the reason why I chose the solution that I've suggested was important. 

Then we learned about snook.ca. This is a program that calculates the colour contrast of the text and the background. This is so that colour-blind people can  read the text. There aren't many texts on my slides, but I checked my slides anyway. It was mostly OK except the title page (of my part). Having enough contrast is important but the text colour also decides the atmosphere or the image of the topic, so I thought it was hard to adjust the colour.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5/5 the Hobbit chapter 14

5/6 The Hobbit chapter 19

5/6 The Hobbit chapter 18