10/29 fixing the slides etc.

 First, we were told that most of us had too few movements. So Mr.Paterson told us about mapping the room. This method connects the content of the story and the movement, so the audience subconsciously remembers the presentation. If I'm going to map the room, I would first move towards the corridor when I'm talking about the formation of the desks, and when I'm talking about the actual chairs & desks, I will move towards the computer. When I'm going to end my part, I want to be on the computer side.

 Second, we were told about changing the slides. I thought we shouldn't have a signal for changing the slides because if we do the audience will get distracted. Therefore I was surprised when Mr.Paterson said we should have a signal even if we say "next slide please". Also, we were told the next speaker shouldn't change the slides. However, our group did this so we'll be aware next time.

 Last, we fixed the infographic so that there's more colour contrast. I made the colour of the text different for each topic because I thought it would be easier to understand, but my other teammates said we should unify the colour which I think is a good idea. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5/5 the Hobbit chapter 14

5/6 The Hobbit chapter 19

5/6 The Hobbit chapter 18