1/20 using Zotero
When I used Zotero, I thought that Zotero was a very advanced software. I’ve been using citation machine (a web application that cites just by inputting the URL etc.) for citation but I needed to input the reference URL each time one by one so it was somewhat troublesome. Using Zotero, I was able to make citations fast so it allowed me to reference efficiently. Furthermore, it supports numerous citation styles and just by pressing an icon. It also detects a lot of information about the references so I thought it could be used in a variety of papers. Also, I like the feature that saves references. This is because sometimes when I want to look back at what references I have used for a project or assignment in the past, I can't find them because I didn't write them down. The only problem is I'm using a Windows PC so the controls were a little different.
When I looked at the number of users of Zotero connector, it said there were two million users so why isn't Zotero famous among students? Similar to Zotero, I think there are countless apps or extensions that allow us to study better and more efficiently. I wish other teachers would introduce us to these useful apps or extensions.
When I looked at the number of users of Zotero connector, it said there were two million users so why isn't Zotero famous among students? Similar to Zotero, I think there are countless apps or extensions that allow us to study better and more efficiently. I wish other teachers would introduce us to these useful apps or extensions.
Comments
Post a Comment