1/21 good and bad essay

Today Mr.Paterson showed us two essays written by university students; an excellent essay and a poor quality essay. The excellent essay included everything that Mr.Paterson had taught us but the bad one didn't.  This means that we can use what we are learning from Mr.Paterson at university too. I realized again that we are learning very useful skills in Mr.Paterson's class.

We learned the importance of good quality references. I was surprised that university students had to use over ten references in a single essay. I have only used three references in my essay, so I have to find more references for chairs and desks. My concern is that even though there is a lot of research about the arrangement of the desks and its relationship with the students learning, there isn't much research about the quality of the desks and chairs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5/5 the Hobbit chapter 14

5/6 The Hobbit chapter 19

5/6 The Hobbit chapter 18