1/28

    Today some of the students' essays were shown on the screen. Then Mr.Paterson pointed out many points for improvement. For example, the line spacing should be double in order for the old fashioned teachers to put comments in the margin. At first, I thought that made the essay difficult to read, but the perfect essay of the university student was also in double spacing so I now understand that it's a good thing.

    There were some small things that I missed out too. For example, I didn't put a semicolon before the second title. I didn't know that the word size of the first and the second title was the same and "chairs and desks" and "desks and chairs" were mixed so I had to unify them. I think that these small things are really important for the essay to read well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5/5 the Hobbit chapter 14

5/6 The Hobbit chapter 19

5/6 The Hobbit chapter 18