2/25 last presentation

    Today, we did our final presentations. Personally, I think I did better than my previous presentations. For this presentation, I included more data from reliable references that I found when I was writing my individual essay. Last time, I only used two references for my part, so it didn't sound very persuasive but I think this time, the presentation was more credible and persuasive. Also, I deleted or unified some slides to make the presentation shorter and compact. This is because saying all the references that I have researched took a lot of time (about five to six minutes).
    In today's presentation, I thought I was more confident than before. I walked in front of the slide naturally and I looked at people's faces. Last time, I forgot to look at the people at the back, so I have improved on that point. However, I made mistakes too. For example, I talked for too long, although I have shortened the slides. Also, there were problems with the timing of changing the slides. This is because I hadn't shared the changes I made with my slides. In my next presentation (if I have one), I want to use what I have learnt in this class. If it was in Japanese, it might be easier for me to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5/5 the Hobbit chapter 14

5/6 The Hobbit chapter 19

5/6 The Hobbit chapter 18