6/18 making the slideshow
Luckily we don't have to do the presentation this semester because it was postponed. The presentation time has increased one minute so I think I will talk in more detail and talk slower. Mr.Paterson showed us senpai's slides about the book review. I was most surprised that the slides didn't use any images that directly shows the appearances of the character. I think this is because books that are set in the modern world don't need any of those images. However, fantasy books like The Hobbit or Harry Potter would be difficult to explain without images that shows the appearances of the characters. So I had a hard time trying to find those images. Some images are photos, some are realistic looking illustrations and some are clipart. It seems I can't explain the appearances of the characters and also unify the style without violating copyrights.
Comments
Post a Comment