6/23

Today we used our time to create our slides. To my surprise, when I practised my presentation, it took more than six minutes. I thought it wouldn't take that long but the story part became longer than I expected. Therefore I need to make my presentation shorter by omitting some topics, but this was difficult because all the things I want to say was significant. For example, the part explaining Bilbo's scheme of stealing the Arkenstone became a little long. This is because I have to explain Bilbo's intentions of doing such an act. Also, Mr.Paterson told us we should use sans serif fonts because dyslexic people can read this font better than other fonts. However, we don't have to use sans serif font if our book review is based on an old book. The Hobbit is an old book that is set in an old world, so I thought of using an old font called UnifrakturCook. However, it was illegible for me, so I'm not going to use that font.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5/5 the Hobbit chapter 14

5/6 The Hobbit chapter 19

5/6 The Hobbit chapter 18