7/9

Today I increased my ARL to 11.19 from 10.82. This was easy because I just had to connect two sentences into one. However, because I increased my word count, my academic word rate decreased to 5.04 from 5.29. After I fixed my readability, I submitted my essay on Turnitin. I changed the parts I was plagiarising (without realizing), but I still had some parts that were picked up by Turnitin. However, I think I can ignore these parts because it's a common phrase. For example "Bilbo Baggins is a hobbit", "J.R.R Tolkien was a", "specializing in Old and Middle English" and "famous for writing 'The Lord of the Rings' and 'The Hobbit'". These sentences are very common. In regard to the last sentence, it is a little long, but I think it is common too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5/5 the Hobbit chapter 14

5/6 The Hobbit chapter 19

5/6 The Hobbit chapter 18