8/25 first lesson
I'm relieved that the presentation was postponed to next week because I wasn’t ready to do a presentation. Only four people uploaded their presentation practice videos, so I was somehow assumed that uploading the video on Flipgrid was an optional assignment. Therefore I uploaded the video on Flipgrid on Tuesday night. Then I realized that I wasn't prepared for the presentation at all. Specifically I talk too slowly, my time was nearly ten minutes, I used up my time mostly on explaining the story and my gestures were boring. I've practiced my presentation about 4 times without taking the video, and I was fine, but with the camera on, I became a little nervous and couldn't focus as much as the practices before. Watching other classmates' presentation practices, I found out that some people have really analyzed the book deeply than I did. I was amazed by these people and I thought I want to explain more about the author and the themes in “The Hobbit” too. However if I do that, my presentation time would be over ten minutes, so I can’t change my contents of my presentation.
Comments
Post a Comment