9/17 creating a book review website

     Today we didn't do our presentations, instead, we created a book review website. This was because until everyone finishes their presentations, the people who have finished would have nothing to work on. In the website, we should put our academic book review, a video explaining the academic book review, author bio and so on. I decided to add a bio of myself, a page for the movie and other related books that Tolkien wrote. To make my web pages fit the atmosphere of "The Hobbit", Mr.Paterson said I should use serif fonts or other old fonts. So I tried to change the font, but I realized that Google sites don't allow us to change the fonts. There was a YouTube video that said I could choose a font from Google Fonts and change the fonts using the HTML code. I tried to do this but it didn't work, so I gave up on changing the fonts.

    We watched the book review videos of other students. I thought that they were very good at editing like a YouTuber. I especially liked the choice of the background music. It created a good atmosphere, that represented the story of the novels. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5/5 the Hobbit chapter 14

5/6 The Hobbit chapter 19

5/6 The Hobbit chapter 18