9/8 presentation day 1

    Today, three people did their book review presentation. These are the points that Mr.Paterson pointed out; talk in a formal and understandable way, the website links should be customised links, line up the references, unify the style of the images and summary slides with the three main points from each part.
    I realised that I also had these problems as well. For example, my image references have long website links and are unorganised. I also had some images that didn't match with the content, so I will have to change that. Especially, my One Last Thing slide: it doesn't have any impact or relation with what I'm saying. One of the presenters had mixed cartoonish and realistic images and their style was inconsistent. I have a similar problem, but my limitation is that I wasn't able to find free images for the characters, so I can't do anything to solve
 this problem. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5/5 the Hobbit chapter 14

5/6 The Hobbit chapter 19

5/6 The Hobbit chapter 18