5/6 American media
Today we learned about how American media distorts reality by filtering it through their biases. I don't know about the details of the Israel-Palestine conflict, so if I'm going to research the topic, I choose not to use the American media. What was shocking was that more Palestinian children were killed than Israeli children, but the American media reverses it. It is terrifying that the media is trying to brainwash the American people using false data which is completely insincere. I thought that this was very dangerous because the media can easily control the people in a superpower country to interfere with the politics or wars in other countries.
To look at Japan from a different perspective, I decided to read an article titled "Beijing says Japan ‘negative’ moves prevent improving ties" on a Chinese news website (written in English) called China Global Television Network. This article mentioned the plan that Japan was building military ships two 3,000-ton class ships a year. This is not reported in the Japanese media.
Comments
Post a Comment