6/15
Today we got in groups and made our websites on cybersecurity. At the beginning of the class, Mr Paterson showed us some examples of the websites that our sempais made. Groups that made websites on media had a news style website. Also, there was an introduction video on the homepage of the website. There was one website that was reporting stories on Dakota pipeline access and China's border lines etc. I didn't know anything about these problems, so I was ashamed that I wasn't aware of the issues around the world. On our websites, we will have to upload a slide show that explains the issue very briefly. We couldn't come up with a good topic, so Mr Paterson suggested that we write a story about the vulnerability of social media. He said that we should install at least an ad blocker, VPN, firewall and anti-malware software.
Comments
Post a Comment