9/14

    Today we learned about the ugly history of Coca Cola. I've never heard of the dark side of the worldwide mega-company. Coca Cola has abused factory workers in Guatemala alleged that they were murdered and threatened by Coca Cola after joining union activities. The same thing had occurred in Colombia too. I thought this problem was similar to UNIQLO abusing workers in China, but much worse because it has murders involved. Since Coca Cola is a giant company and sponsors many media, there aren't many articles on this "Killer Coke" activity. 

    I don't drink Coca Cola because firstly I don't like drinking fizzy drinks, secondly because it's too sweet for me and thirdly because it's unhealthy. Coca Cola sells Diet Cola, but if somebody really wants to lose weight, I don't think they should drink sweet beverages such as Cola. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5/5 the Hobbit chapter 14

5/6 The Hobbit chapter 19

5/6 The Hobbit chapter 18