9/29

    Today I watched yesterday's video and I thought of how I can use the US government's technique to pass any problematic laws I wanted to pass. I thought that for the government to gain substantial legislating power, there should be a system, which people in the system thinks that they live in a democratic society, when they are actually not. To create a system like that, I thought that the government should control the media, the Internet and the education system. Firstly, similar to the American media, the government and the big major media companies would manipulate the public by not reporting unfavorable data or news. We might even report based on false data. We will repeat that lie until the public would eventually believe that it's actually true. Then, similar to what Coca Cola did, the government should control the Internet and delete or restrict access on unfavorable websites, articles or videos. Thirdly, the government would set the tuition for attending universities very high, so that only the elites and the rich can get a degree from famous universities and gaining authority in the political/financial world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5/5 the Hobbit chapter 14

5/6 The Hobbit chapter 19

5/6 The Hobbit chapter 18