10/12
First we did researched about food scandals in Japan: Shiroi Koibito scandal, Megmilk Snow Brand scandal and Meat Hope scandal. The Shiroi Koibito scandal is a scandal caused by mislabeled expiry date. The Megmilk Snow Brand scandal is a food poison scandal that poisoned more than ten thousand people around Japan. The worst is the Meat Hope scandal was caused by unsanitary meat products and food fraud. Meat Hope was selling meat that dropped on the floor and was mixing animal blood and organs in the meat. This is the most disgusting food scandal that I've ever heard of.
Then Mr.Paterson introduced us the world systems theory which is a theory that all countries are categorized into three groups, the core countries, semi periphery countries and periphery countries. When a country becomes economically advanced they are moved to a higher class and vice versa. I thought that this theory is a simple yet sophisticated theory that captures history accurately. Mr.Paterson said that realism and liberalism can't explain the system of the world and the history of it, but I thought these which aren't explanations but ideologies.
Comments
Post a Comment