11/2
Today Mr Paterson introduced us to a website called "The Political Compass". As I guessed, I was in the bottom left of the compass which means that I am economically in the left and politically in the middle. My friends and most of the people were also usually in the bottom left of the compass, however, most politicians are actually in the top right which means that they are economically in the right and politically, authoritarian. Even the democratic party of the US was in the top right of the compass, and that shocked me. This means that the government doesn't represent the people, and that isn't democracy.
I've once done a similar Japanese version of political ideology test and was judged that I was in the bottom left of the political compass. Similar to today's result, I was in the bottom left of the diagram.
Comments
Post a Comment